Why to Ekaterinburg in winter?
- In our region we have all characteristics of real Russian winter: low temperature, lots of snow, sunny days. Russian nature in winter is very charming and magnificent.
- We have a lot of possibilities for winter entertainment: skiing, skating, snow boarding, dog and horse sladding, Russian traditional holidays.
- Ekaterinburg is one of the educational, cultural and historical centres of Russia that offers a lot of possibilities to learn Russian history and culture by visiting landmarks that are famous all-over Russia or even the world.
- It is situated at the border of Europe and Asia and combines traditions of East and achievements of the West that will help you to discover real Russia and enjoy our traditions,
- It is a tourist centre and one of the stays during the famous Trans-Siberian railway.
Winter Russian language tour includes:
- Russian language course of 20 hours per week at “LC “MAGELLAN”, including Reference Materials,
- Excursion program in Ekaterinburg and South Ural (light or intensive)*,
- Visa support.